How it works
Step 1 – scoping the project
The activity management plan (AMP) scoping process includes:
– A review of the 2021 AMP and identification of gaps and areas for improvement.
– Discussions with council staff.
– National changes affecting your AMP (legislation, policy statements and reform programmes).
– A review of how other councils approach this type of AMP.
– Development of a project plan for completing the AMP.
- Scoping and project planning (from February 2023)
- AMP writing (from May 2023).
Step 2 – Implementation
The project plan will identify the areas I can help you to write, with estimated costs.
At this point you have the freedom to choose to:
– take the project plan and run with it yourself, OR
– work with me to complete the AMP together, making the most of your time and technical expertise.
Keen to learn more?
Or would you prefer to just get started?
Phone 021 215 4698.