Too many projects on the go?
I specialise in helping council officers just like you, who care about the quality of your work and achieving positive outcomes for your community and the environment.
Most of the people I work with have too much on their plate – you have reports to write for council meetings, existing plans and strategies to review, and complex new issues which need your time and attention.
I am a stickler for meeting deadlines, so handing over one of your projects means you can breathe easier, knowing you won’t be left with half-completed work.
Say no to overwhelm
I can help with policy papers, writing of plans and strategies on behalf of council officers, development of consultation documents, and editing of all kinds of council publications.
I have worked with councils around New Zealand including: Environment Canterbury, Marlborough District Council, Nelson City Council, Tasman District Council, Wellington City Council, Porirua City Council, Kāpiti Coast District Council, Waikato District Council, Kaipara District Council and Northland Regional Council. I also provide editing services for Taituarā and central government agencies.
Is there a document in your inbox that you don’t have time to deal with right now?
You are only three steps away from meeting your deadline.
- Planning Assistant (coordination of the First Schedule consultation process for the Nelson Resource Management Plan)
- Senior Policy Planner (resource management)
- Planning Adviser (bylaws)
- BA double major in Biology and English (Waikato University)
- BA (Hons) in English Literature (Waikato University)
- Diploma in Journalism (Auckland Institute of Technology)
- Diploma in Environmental Studies (Open Polytechnic of New Zealand)
- Graduate Diploma in Creative Writing (Whitireia New Zealand).
- Editing and proofreading (NZIBS)
- Writing articles for websites and blogs (NZ Writers College)