How to spot the errors in your writing
Take the guesswork out of proofreading by knowing what to look for and how to fix it.
- includes local government examples
- uncovers the mystery of when to capitalise the word ‘council’
- delves into the correct use of apostrophes
- helps you to write consistent lists
- provides links to online English and Māori dictionaries.
Paying attention to the fine details will make your document easier to read and help to build trust in your advice.
Click here to access the guide.