A process improvement project will help you to:
– identify better ways to deliver your council programme or service
– simplify your process and save you time
– provide guidance for staff.
How it works
Each process improvement project is customised, but usually includes:
– a review of your existing information;
– discussions to understand your current process, and to identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies;
– a review of best practice for this type of programme or service; and
– an action plan to improve or streamline your process.
Project: LIM improvement project
I wrote three reports to provide recommendations on:
– the content to include in LIMs
– how to enhance the online customer experience
– a staff structure to support the delivery of LIM services.
“I want to acknowledge your superb analytical skills, ability to hone in on the issues and easy report writing style. A pleasure to read. The recommendations are spot on.”
Clare Barton, Group Manager Environmental Management, Nelson City Council
Project: Environmental grants policy and process
Staff had been supporting individuals and community organisations to carry out planting and fencing projects for a number of years.
We formalised this work with a policy and process for assessing applications.
“Thanks for all your fantastic work on this Debra. It is much appreciated.”
Leigh Marshall, Team Leader Science and Environment, Nelson City Council