This service is for you if:
– you need to communicate information to a wider audience as part of a consultation process; and
– you’ve been working on your document so long
that it’s difficult to write about it in a fresh,
How it works
1. We will talk about the information you need to share, and your initial thoughts on how you would like to do this.
2. I’ll send you a proposal.
3. If you decide to go ahead, I’ll review your background documents, meet with you to plan the content, and send you a Content Plan for your review.
4. (Optional) I will write your content for you (which can include consultation documents, website copy, emails and social media posts).
Project: LTP consultation document
This project involved sourcing content from a range of formal reports to Council, and rewriting this in a way that made it easy for the public to provide their feedback on the key issues.
“This is looking very good, well done.”
Glyn Walters, Communications Manager, Marlborough District Council
Project: Summary of resource management issues
This project involved the review of detailed issues papers in order to bring together easy-to-read, yet scientifically robust, summaries of each regional issue. This included a number of freshwater, coastal, land use and urban development topics.
“Now that we’ve got all the work together in one place, we can see it is looking really good!”
Julia Forsyth, Principal Planning Advisor, Environment Canterbury